PILOT PLANT MANAGER
Do you want to become part of the next Finnish success story? Innomost develops, manufactures and sells raw materials based on Finnish wood to the cosmetics industry and other industrial customer groups. As the demand for products grows, we need more experts among us.
- Sustainable Development
- High standards of Quality
- Respecting customer needs
- Consumer, employee and product safety
- Continuous development and innovation
Are you passionate about designing, developing, testing processes and making them work in practice? Are you familiar with unit operations for material processing such as grinding, screening, extraction, liquid solids separation, and drying?
We are looking for a Pilot Plant Manager to design, as project expert, test and eventually run a new type of pilot plant based on modern technologies. The work is variable and you will become part of a team that aims to become the leading processor of the forest industry side streams in the future.
- Pilot plant design together with partners
- Ordering equipment for the pilot plant project and tracking of the orders
- Project monitoring and plant installation in cooperation with subcontractors
- Pilot plant start-up and development
- Operational responsibility of the pilot plant
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in process engineering or chemical engineering
- Knowledge of unit processes in the chemical process industry
- Experience in a construction project for a chemical plant pilot plant or chemical plant
- Fluent in Finnish and ability to communicate in English
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Practical close-up skills in solving technical challenges
You will receive support in your work from your supervisor and the cooperation network. The work is full-time and valid until further notice. The workplace is located in Kokkola. The job will start according to the contract and the job will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Send your application with salary wishes to the e-mail address: email@example.com. The application period ends on September 3, 2021. For more information, e-mail or call 050-340 99 78.