OPEN VACANCY – RESEARCH CHEMIST
Do you want to be part of the next Finnish success story? Innomost develops, manufactures, and sells raw materials based on Finnish wood to the cosmetics industry and other industry usage. As demand for our products grows, we are looking for new professional to join our team.
Are you interested in working on the development of manufacturing processes for products made from renewable raw materials? Innomost is a circular economy pioneer in its own industry and focuses on solving customer challenges, e.g., in reducing the carbon footprint and creating a new type of renewable raw material base. Our current raw material of products is forest industry side stream Finnish birch bark.
• Sustainable development
• High standards of quality
• Respecting customer needs
• Employee and consumer safety
• Continuous development and innovation
We are looking for a Research Chemist to design, develop and test the manufacturing processes of products at laboratory scale. The job includes the preparation of product samples together with the team. The job description includes research, development and validation of analytical methods. The work includes close cooperation with production and sales. The work is versatile and you will become part of a team that aims to become a leading processor of forest industry side streams in the future.
- Development and testing of production processes at laboratory scale
- Analysis, research and development of new and existing products
- Development, testing and validation of analytical methods
- Writing standard operating procedures for laboratory
- Chemist in production support
- Master’s degree e.g. Master of Science in Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Work experience in the field of chemistry or bioproducts
- Finnish language skills
- Ability to report and communicate in English
- Good teamwork skills
- Self-initiative and accurate personality
As a growth company, we offer the opportunity to develop your skills and advance in your career. You will get support in your work from your supervisor, team, and cooperation network. The employment relationship is full-time and valid until further notice.
The job is located in Kokkola, Finland. The work starts according to agreement and the employee is hired as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Send your application with a title “Research Chemist” and with salary expectations to the email address: email@example.com. The application period ends on 12th of May 2023 at 23.59.