Do you want to become part of the next Finnish success story? Innomost develops, manufactures and sells raw Do you want to be part of the next Finnish success story? Innomost develops, manufactures and sells raw materials based on Finnish wood to the cosmetics industry and other industrial customer groups. As the demand for our products grows, we need more personnel to our team.
- Sustainable development
- High quality standards
- Respect customer needs
- Consumer, employee and product safety
- Constant development and innovation
Are you familiar with unit operations for processing materials such as grinding, screening, liquid extraction, liquid solids separation, and drying?
We are looking for a process technician for sample preparation and product manufacturing on a large laboratory scale. When our pilot plant starts up, the tasks will include managing the pilot plant’s processes and producing test batches. The job involves preparing raw materials, preparing orders, and managing them.
THE WORK INCLUDES
- Management of pilot plant processes
- Sample preparation
- Handling of raw materials
- Preparation of product orders
- Large-scale lab production
- A degree in process technician or equivalent
- Careful working skills
- Co-operation skills
- Proficiency in Finnish and proficiency in English are considered an advantage
- Practical problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years of work experience in the process industry
You will receive support in your work from your supervisor, the team, and the network. The work is mainly between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. The employment relationship is full-time and valid for the time being. The job seeker agrees to a drug and suitability tests. The workplace is located in Kokkola. The work will start according to the contract and the employee will be hired as soon as a suitable candidate are found.
Send your application with salary wishes to the e-mail address: email@example.com. The application period ends on May 31, 2022, at. 23.59. For more information, email or call +358505634358.