OPEN VACANCY – PROCESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Do you want to be part of the next Finnish success story? Innomost develops, manufactures, and sells raw materials based on Finnish wood to the cosmetics industry and other industrial customer groups. As demand for our products grows, we are looking for new professional to join our team.
Are you interested in working on the development of manufacturing processes for products made from renewable raw materials? Innomost is a circular economy pioneer in its own industry and focuses on solving customer challenges, e.g., in reducing the carbon footprint and creating a new type of renewable raw material base.
• Sustainable development
• High standards of quality
• Respecting customer needs
• Employee, consumer, and product safety
• Continuous development and innovation
We are looking for a Process Development Manager to develop production processes. The main raw material of our products is forest industry side stream Finnish birch bark. The work is versatile and you will become part of a team that aims to become a leading processor of forest industry side streams in the future.
• Managing process development
• Development and optimization of current manufacturing processes
• Development of new manufacturing processes for a new and existing products together with the team
• Conduction of scale up, energy and material balance calculations
• An applicable university degree from chemical engineering or biomass and bioproducts engineering or equivalent
• Experience in chemical or biomass processing industry
• Ability to cooperate and willingness to learn
• Self-initiative and the ability to complete tasks
• Systematic problem solving skill
As a growth company, we offer the opportunity to develop your skills and advance in your career. You will get support in your work from your supervisor, team, and cooperation network. The employment relationship is full-time and valid until further notice. The job is located in Kokkola, Finland. The work starts according to agreement and the employee is hired as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Send your application with a title “process development manager” and with salary expectations to the email address: email@example.com. The application period ends on 12th of May 2023 at 23.59.