OPEN JOB – SALES DIRECTOR
Do you want to become a part of the next Finnish success story? Innomost develops, manufactures and sells raw materials based on Finnish wood to industrial customers such as cosmetics industry.
- Sustainable development
- High standards for quality
- Respect for customer needs
- Consumer and product safety
- Endless innovation
Are you social and excited about collaboration with people? Do you want to help customers? You are satisfied only after the sales deal is closed? Do you work in a goal-oriented and systematic way? Are you active and want to do a sales job? Success in the job requires courage to interact with people.
We are looking for a “customer first” minded Sales Director to manage customer relationships in the global market, but mainly in Europe.
Your job includes:
- Managing customer relationships.
- Creating and developing customer approach plans and establishing sales targets.
- Follow up of sales projects.
- Management of sales related documents.
Qualifications / requirements
- A lower or higher university degree in cosmetics, chemistry or biochemistry.
- A fluency in English both written and verbal. Managing other languages such as Finnish, French or German are considered as an advantage.
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Sales experience is not required, however it is considered as an advantage.
- Work requires some travelling.
We provide opportunity to become a significant shareholder of the company. You are supported by your supervisor and network, and will have the opportunity to become a part of a success story and growth story. This is a full time position. Innomost is located in Kokkola. Working from a remote office is possible. Work begins as agreed.
Send your application with salary request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application is open until 28th of February 2020. More information by email or phone 050-340 99 78 (on weekdays from 15 to 16).