This product is the world’s first birchbark-based Azelaic Acid, making it a sustainable alternative for applicable formulations. It’s commercial applications include serving as an active ingredient in anti-acne and anti-rosacea products.
- Preservative and additive in cosmetics
- Non-food raw material source
- 100% renewable carbon
- Sustainable preparation (no ozonolysis)
- Soluble in ethanol, acetone, toluene, and alkyl acetates
- Low water-solubility (pH 5.5 of water solution)
INCI name: Azelaic acid