OPEN JOB – R&D ENGINEER
Do you want to become a part of the next Finnish success story? Innomost develops, manufactures and sells raw materials based on Finnish wood to industrial customers such as cosmetics industry.
- Sustainable development
- High standards for quality
- Respect for customer needs
- Consumer and product safety
- Endless innovation
Are you excited to solve engineering challenges and finally make them to work in practice. Are you familiar with material processing operations such as grinding, sieving, liquid solid separation, mixing and drying? Do you have knowledge on industrial scale processing of materials.
We are looking for a R&D engineer to work with product development and production related challenges.
Your job includes
- Supporting R&D sample preparation
- R&D support for pilot processing
- Scale up calculations
- Designing and testing of production concepts
Qualifications / requirements
- A suitable lower or higher university degree in process engineering or chemical technology
- Fluency English language is required. Managing other languages such as Finnish is an advantage
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Technical problem solving skills with hands on attitude
We provide opportunity to become a significant shareholder of the company. You are supported by your supervisor and network, and will have the opportunity to become a part of a success and growth story.
This is a full time position. Innomost is located in Kokkola. Work begins as agreed.
Send your application with salary request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application is open until 28th of February 2020. More information by email or phone 050-340 99 78 (on weekdays from 15 to 16).